I really like it! :)
I also made a wonderful dinner....my masterpiece....completely off the top of my head when I got home from the Salon so we could eat dinner together before... here my recipe for 2
2 cups of Buitoni Mixed Cheese Tortellini
1/2 cup of Arrabbiata
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 oz. green bell papper
2 oz. red bell pepper
1/4 c. fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
8 oz. chicken breast
Kickin' chicken seasoning
2 cups romaine lettuce
10 cucumber slices
10 baby carrots
1/2 cup broccoli
4 tbsp. fat free zesty Italian dressing
1. Boil water, add tortellini with 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil cook for 8 minutes. Be careful that you don't overcook it.
2. Cut up parsley, basil, green and red peppers, and mix in bowl. Pound chicken breasts. Coat chicken with Kickin' chicken seasoning, then thyme. After mix chicken in bowl with the parsley and other seasonings.
3. Saute chicken in a pan and add more peppers and onion.
4. Drain pasta, then add the Arrabbiata and Parmesan cheese, let it sit on a low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Make tossed salad with lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, and red peppers. Toss in Italian dressing.
6. Plate the salad. Mix the pasta and make sure that it is hot, then serve the chicken over it.
Makes 2 servings
Fat- 16. grams
Carbs- 60 grams
Protein- 50 grams
I'm going to call in Saboroso- from Brittany's Kitchen