Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Yummy Creation and New Do

I had such a wonderful day! We got a Wii for Christmas so we played tennis for a little while yesterday and then watch Prince of Persia.  Unfortunately we both fell asleep during it, so we'll try to watch it again tonight.  We got to sleep in today and didn't bother to set the alarm clock.  We listened to our internal alarm clock and woke up when we were ready.  I desperately needed to get my hair done, because it was looking like a HOT MESS!  It look her about 4 hours to do it and give me a little trim but I really needed to do it today...
 FINAL OUTCOME




I really like it! :) 

I also made a wonderful dinner....my masterpiece....completely off the top of my head when I got home from the Salon so we could eat dinner together before... here my recipe for 2

Ingredients

1/2 cup of Arrabbiata
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 oz. green bell papper
2 oz. red bell pepper
Onion
1/4 c. fresh grated Parmesan Cheese 
8 oz.  chicken breast
Kickin' chicken seasoning
thyme
fresh basil
fresh parsley
2 cups romaine lettuce
10 cucumber slices
10 baby carrots
1/2 cup broccoli 
4 tbsp.  fat free zesty Italian dressing

Directions
1.  Boil water, add tortellini with 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil cook for 8 minutes.  Be careful that you don't overcook it.
2.  Cut up parsley, basil, green and red peppers, and mix in bowl.  Pound chicken breasts.  Coat chicken with Kickin' chicken seasoning, then thyme.  After mix chicken in bowl with the parsley and other seasonings.
3.  Saute chicken in a pan and add more peppers and onion.
4.  Drain pasta, then add the Arrabbiata and Parmesan cheese, let it sit on a low heat for 5 minutes.
5.  Make tossed salad with lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, and red peppers.  Toss in Italian dressing.
6.  Plate the salad.  Mix the pasta and make sure that it is hot, then serve the chicken over it.  

Nutrition
Makes 2 servings
Calories- 580
Fat- 16. grams
Carbs- 60 grams
Protein- 50 grams  



I'm going to call in Saboroso- from Brittany's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment