Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Very First Post

Oh Boy! It's my very first post! I'm hoping to get good at this, but I'm not going to make any promises.  So what to share, what to share..... How we met!

Me and Ben met at the beginning of winter semester, January 2009.  He had been my new roommates FHE brother from a previous semester, so he was just always coming by and saying hi.  When I first saw him it was at a small little dance party and I thought he was pretty cute... Then my roommate invited him and some other guys over to play some fun games, and we decided we wanted to play a trick on them.  We convinced them that our roommate Kelsey was from Sweden and got her to dress like she was living in the Alps and to talk with a crazy accent.  Well Kelsey was getting so embarrassed so we decided to ask her to do her "sheep-herding" dance, she said no and got really red so Ben jumped up and said he'd do it with her if she taught him.  So next thing I know, they are up there doing this funny little skipping dance.  It was down right hilarious!!!

This just shows how fun and outgoing Ben is, he is always a fun time to be around and such a great husband. 


Flash Forward................THE WEDDING!


We got sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple.  It was the best day of my life and I'll never forget being married to Ben for eternity.  I'm so excited for the big family we will have some day, but right now we are happy with just the two of us :)



















2 comments: