Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another 2 lbs!

Progress, Progress, Progress!!

I lost another 2 lbs. this week which makes for a grand total of 5 lbs. in the last two weeks.  I am extremely proud of myself for what I've been able to change in my life.

I've read a lot about staggering your calorie intake throughout the week.  I've cut it down though so it varies from 1,000-1,300 every day.  Apparently this is supposed to trick your metabolism after doing it for a period of time.  We'll see, but for right now it's working fine and dandy.

I'm using Daily Burn to keep track of my calorie intake, plan out my meals the week before, and I get one cheat day a week.  One of the things that I love about Daily Burn Tracker is that it creates a pie graph for you showing what percentage you have eaten of fat, carbs, and protein.  We've also gotten used to smaller portions of food.  And I have a jar of healthy snacks to much on if I get hungry.  

My foot is also basically completely heeled.  I can put pressure on it when using the cross trainer, but I'm not able to run on it yet.  I'll try again in a couple of weeks.  Other then that I've just been making a conscious effort to exercise at least for 45 minutes a day.  Either I go to the gym or go for a walk with Brynlee.

Now I just need to keep it up for well...the rest of my life.  Hopefully though at the rate that I'm going I will be able to loose 20 lbs. in the next 4 months.   

No comments:

Post a Comment