Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Brynlee's 8 months update!

I know I say this every month, but seriously when did she get so big! 
In the last month we have had a ton of fun.
What Brynlee has been up to:
  • Weighs 18lbs (51st percentile) and is 27.5 inches (68th percentile)- which means she simply perfect and awesome 
  • Just in the last couple of days she has started to pull herself up on chairs, peoples, and other pieces of furniture.  She's still new at it, but I think it's so fun to watch her pull herself up with all her little might.  She also gets really frustrated when she has to struggle to pull herself up.  
  • We tried to start her on solid food once a day, but it just wasn't happening for her yet.  She's just not interested in what we are eating and whenever I would try to give her some she would purse her lips really tight and hold her hands over her mouth or eyes.  She's a smart girl and knows what she wants. Instead of prying the food between her lips we are going to give it a rest for a week and try again.
  • Still no teeth.  I didn't get any teeth till I was 1 year old so I'm not that surprised.  
  • Loves other babies and kids.  Seriously she is obsessed with them.  When we go out for walks and she see's other kids sometimes she'll start to try to get out of the stroller and get really loud.
  • She loves reading just as much as a few months ago
  • Takes a bath in the big girl tub now, and tries to stand up in it.  It freaks me out.
  • Making the transition between army crawling and crawling with her belly off the ground.  

No comments:

Post a Comment