Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fabulous Finds: Tops under $40

So pretty much everyone who reads our blog is on a limited budget, and even if you're not who wouldn't love to save a few pennies without having to sacrifice any of your style!

Here's just a few of some of my favorite tops that are under $40- pst....a couple of them are even under $20!


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of layering.  I think it can be your saving grace to hiding some unwanted tummy and accentuating your curves.  Even in the summer time you can find ways to layer without dressing in a burka or like an eskimo.  The sleeveless tops can easily be made modest with a simple wonder tee underneath or layering with a cute cardigan.  And I'm totally in love with this color palette!  Perfect for summer with a pair of jeans or colored cropped pants- whatever your take you can make all of these easily chic.     


So ladies what are some of your favorite fashion finds at a great price?  


Happy Shopping! 
Fabulous Finds: Tops under $40


Printed top
gap.com

Gauze top
target.com

Forever 21 top
forever21.com

Forever 21 jacket
forever21.com

Rare Find Top--Coming Soon!
downeastbasics.com

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever shopped at Maurices? I used to think they were cheap clothes but they are amazing! All of the tops that I have gotten there are semi dressy and have all been under $30!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayme, I love Maurice's! I usually by online because I'm a couppon code fiend and can usually save about 20%. Just last month I was able to snag a pink blazer, mint flutter sleeve top, and 2 pairs of earings for under $60 including shipping! Check put their online store because they have more styles then the stores in the mall.

      Delete