Well another month has flown by and I can't believe how much Brynlee has grown!! In just one month she has shot up almost two pounds. She is a very healthy and happy little girl. Honestly, Ben and I really lucked out because not only is she really fun but she also has a good demeanor most of the time like she rarely whines or cries. We also found out that she is allergic or sensitive to Parents Choice wipes. We've never used them until about a week ago. I asked Ben to get some wipes and he wanted to try these because they were cheaper. Yea, they are cheaper for a reason! I think they suck, but to each their own. I am a devote Huggies mom- and probably will be forever. They have never let me down. Needless to say I used the wipes for just one day before I saw that her butt was chaffed. I'm talking completely raw, it was so sad. So we spent the day inside with no diaper on having a grand old time and running around making sure she didn't pee on the carpet and applying diaper rash paste like a mad women. Thankfully though, it is almost all better and at least we found out now and not while we were on vacation!
- Weighs 17.2 lbs and is 27 inches long making her in the 52nd percentile for weight and the 71st percentile for height
- Wears some 3-6 clothes and 6-9 months. We're at that stage where things fit her length wise but are too wide width wise.
- Army crawls like a champ
- Rocks back in forth on her hands and knees
- Plays hide and seek
- Loves to look at her books
- Splashes in the bathtub
- Independent sitter
- Says dada- and as of today....baba!
- Loves to play "Where's the baby?"- we throw one of her blankets over her whole body and she kicks her legs so fast and takes the blanket off cracking up. Ben does it best
- She takes three naps a day: 10am, 2pm, and 5pm.
- She still eats the same amount just 4- 7 oz. bottles a day, and sometimes she doesn't even eat that!
- She has two teeth coming in hopefully any day now. They are both on the bottom gum on exact opposite sides, so she chews on her thumb a lot.
- If it's possible...her eyes have gotten even bluer...seriously they are gorgeous and I'm jealous.
- Loves Peek-a-Boo
- Waves to people
- Absolutely loves other babies and kids. She is so fascinated with them and will just smile so wide when she see's them.
- Learning to clap
- Kicks everything! Doors, walls, people...yea she's nuts
|Sucking on her top lip. hahaha|
|This is probably one of the funniest pictures of Brynlee she got really frustrated at the hippo because every time she would try to pick it up she would knock it over. She shows her emotions very well.|