Highlights of this week
- Earlier this week I made a mad dash to the doctors because of how much pain Brynlee was in. Seeing her in pain, screaming, and having these big tears flowing from her eyes completely crushed me. I started crying while she was trying to get the last of her little poo out (TMI sorry).
- Our new neighbors are super awesome!! Ali and her husband offered to watch Brynlee this week so me and Ben could go on a date for Valentines day and Jennifer made me dinner when she saw that Ben wasn't home. They are awesome. I love the little things.
- I got a truck load of coupons for formula from a few different girls in my ward. Thank you! Again with the awesomeness.
- Brynlee loves to play on her belly and is definitely building some super strong neck muscles
- She is cooing like crazy and she's starting to smile a lot more. They are real smiles too, not just when she's tooting
- I got ahead in school this week so thankfully I am not rushing to get done a million different assignments on Saturday..And so far I have straight A's. I'm going to keep it up.
- I've started to make some time to do a craft during the week so I don't feel like all I do is homework and watch TV when Brynlee is sleeping. This week it was her Valentines day outfit. She's my cutest little valentine *sorry Ben, maybe next year ;)
- Ben is on the hunt for a new job before he looses his mind at Freedom ( on a side note: you would think that an owner of the company wouldn't screw up his paycheck every week....and what a coincidence that it is always under...let's just say there is something SEVERELY sketchy with this man) so if anyone knows of any hook a brother up