Monday, January 23, 2012

1 month old!

Well we hit 1 month a couple of days ago and I can't believe how fast it has gone by! It feels like just yesterday I was meeting her for the first time and now we are the best of friends, I love my little squishy!

She's had a very exciting week with both my mom and bens dad coming to visit. They are both completely smitten with her and I can't wait till them come back to visit.

Brynlee had her one month checkup and we got all of stats. She was born at 8.6 lbs and 20 in long then she lost some weight afterwards and is now 21 1/2 inches and weighs 8.13 lbs. so she's in the 40th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. Before this I really had no idea what those numbers meant but the way the doctor broke it down to me is that if you put her in a group with 99 other baby's her same age 60 of them would weigh more then her and 50 of the would be taller then her. She's still really small for most 0-3 months clothes but give it a week or do and I'm sure she'll be filling them out just fine.

She loves to move around. It's the funniest thing to put her on her gym mat and see her kick and wave her arms. She's starting to like to play a lot more which makes my afternoons super fun!

I have yet to be able to capture a smile on camera but I'm trying. She gives me some of the funniest looks and it's clear that she is already starting to shoe her personality


No comments:

Post a Comment