Thursday, February 20, 2014

The house is clean, Brynlee is sleeping....so this is how I spend my time


I should probably be working on pictures, but they aren't due until Saturday...so I'd rather procrastinate ;)

As soon as we found out we were having a boy I new what colors I wanted in his nursery.  Navy, gray, and orange.  I saw this amazing room on Pinterest (of course) and couldn't get it out of my mind.

While I'm not completely sold on the bedding, it will most likely have to do and it's the one that I have liked the best and is the most affordable.  Thankfully we are actually using Brynlee's crib, dresser, rocker, and changing table, so the only big things we need buy are another dresser for Brynlee and her toddler bed.

I started getting Brynlees nursery ready as soon as we found out we were having a girl.  This time though we have to wait until May to actually buy anything and set it up.  I'm going to be selling about half of my studio off and putting the other half into storage.  Then Brynlee moves into the bigger room (where my studio is now) and baby Boston will sleep in our room for at least a few months but we'll have his nursery all set up in what is now Brynlee's room.

So for now I will just keep dreaming up different layouts for Boston's and Brynlee's new rooms.  Granted I can usually find cheaper versions (on etsy, TJMaxx, hobbylobby, ross, etc) or make things myself that are just as cute, but this gives me an idea of what I'm looking to design.

Navy, Coral, and Gold Toddler Room/ Nursery


Boston's Nursery



No comments:

Post a Comment