Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fall Weather

This girl is so sweet and fun.  She was even trying to eat the leaves.  I'm thankful everyday that I am her mama and she's my babe.  I'm also really grateful for how hard Ben works, his accomplishments, and his sacrifices  He's a great husband, dad, and friend.  Today I need to remind myself of all of the things that I am grateful for when I'm feel down in the dumps or just kind of crappy.  I've got a lot of things to be thankful for; an awesome family who I can talk to anytime and know that they love me, a warm bed to sleep at night, food in our cupboard, a healthy baby, and most importantly the wonderful peace and happiness that is found in the gospel.  Nothing can replace knowing the love that Heavenly Father has for me.



2 comments:

  1. That picture looks amazing. Tim and I would totally let you practice on us and Kenneth. :) Since I'm sure getting practice with different babies and families is what will help you make some money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby you've got :) You're going to have so much fun with your new toy! Brynlee is a perfect model ;) She is so dang adorable I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete