Monday, October 8, 2012

What's Happening

So we have been pretty low key lately.
Both of us are working so hard in school and pulling straight A's.  Ben works his bum off every night, typically coming to bed at 2 am.  It's been an adjustment but it will all be worth it once it's over.

I'm doing really great in school as well!  I officially will be graduating in December of 2013!  Almost one year from now.  Next semester I am going back to work part-time at night.  I'll be going back to good old T-Bell workign about 2 or 3 nights a week.  It's going to be a weird transition but we really need to get out of debt before both of us graduate.  Taco Bell isn't the most glamorous job, but I am certainly proud of the work I do!  It allows me to stay at home with Brynlee during the day and only have to have a babysitter for about an hour before Ben come's home.  I'm actually a little excited to go back just a couple nights a week, because sometimes I just feel lonely here.  Don't get me wrong, Brynlee is awesome but I miss interacting with people my own age.  I think going a couple nights a week will be good for all of us!  We are also moving in March.   We're still going to be here in Idaho Falls, but we want to get a cheaper apartment closer to Ben's work.  We've been keeping our eyes open and will probably move into ones that are identical to Hyde Park back in Rexburg.  They are cute (and tiny), but really right now is the best time to downsize.

We celebrated Ben's birthday conference weekend.  He turned the big 28!  I made an awesome breakfast, we went shopping for him (and me).  And then got dinner.  He had a ton of homework to work on, but it was a really good day.  Watching conference Saturday and Sunday was just what we needed in order to get a better perspective on all the changes that are coming.

I'm still loosing weight!  I'm now down a total of 15 lbs.  I still have a long way to go (another 30 lbs), but I already feel better.  I exercise in the morning now so I don't have an excuse at night time anymore to not go.

Other than that not much is up with us.  We are taking our Fall family pictures this Saturday which will be really fun!  And then on the 16th we fly out to Minnesota for a week to visit Ben's family.

I'm also starting to decorate for Fall.  I'm just in search of a small little stack of hay to put on our front porch.  I got these adorable little lanterns and a funky pumpkin from the dollar spot at target.  And I have an old frame and a free fall printable to put out there too.  We are hoping to go out and do some pumpkin picking this Saturday to put out front to.

Don't you just love Fall!  Sweaters, boots, scarves, leaves, hot cocoa, and crisp air.  Is there any better season?  No, I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment