Wednesday, April 11, 2012

March Update

It's  been quite a while since I updated because of moving to Idaho Falls (I'll put up pictures in another post), finals, and just loving on my sweet chicken little.

Not to much has been going on.  I finished the semester out with a 3.9! I honestly worked my booty off to make sure I got a 4.0 so I'm a little disappointed, but a 3.9 is still really good (especially with a little baby).  I changed my major to marriage and family studies and will eventually finish it online.  Ben got an awesome new job down in Idaho Falls with tons of benefits.  He makes a good hourly wage and he also gets commission on top of it.  He works from 10am-7pm, Monday through Friday.  So we are absolutely loving having weekends off to hang out with us! He gets a week of paid vacation time, and also 4 days of paid personal time.  We also have a pretty good health insurance plan as well as vision and dental.  It's much better then the student insurance we have been on! And in addition he is starting a 401K plan there.  He loves the people that he works with they are all so nice.  There was this really sweet women who is in her 30's and has 4 kids and volunteered to watch Brynlee for us, Ben said that she is so nice!

We celebrated Easter with going to church, relaxing, and finishing the night with a yummy dinner actually made entirely by me haha we had italian bread sticks, garlic Parmesan chicken, tossed salad, ultimate mashed potatoes (absolutely delicious, made with chicken broth, sour cream, chives, eggs, garlic, cheese, and bacon), and of course a staple at all of my families Easter dinners yummy green bean casserole.  





Update on Brynlee(3 1/2 months!).  She is getting so big and tons of personality! Her favorite things to do are PLAYING, she loves her sock monkey, tummy time, and sleeping.  She sleeps really good at nighttime.  She usually give her a bath around 9:00ish and then some playing to totally wear her out, then a bottle, and bed time at around 10ish.  We love it and she sleeps straight through the night to wake up at around 8 or 9.  The poor chicken little is starting to teeth and you can see the white shapes of teeth starting to form and she will grab her mouth and just cry.  It's heart breaking.  She loves tummy time and rolling over.  We're starting to teach her to sit up on her own.  If I hold her for a minute or so sitting up and let go she can do it for about a minute before she softly rolls over.  It's actually pretty funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment