Thursday, April 26, 2012

4 Months Old Already

I can't believe that Brynlee is 4 months old! I feel like she was born just yesterday, and now she is this little ball of personality with so much sass and happiness.

I'm so lucky to be her mom, because every time I get to look into her cute little smile it's like I see the face of God in her and the blessings that come into our lives by following the commandments and do what is right.  

We celebrated B's 4 month birthday by going to the Kid's Fair in Idaho Falls.  It was a good time, we walked around ran into Ben's trainer at work, saw some farm animals, and got to take some pictures of Brynlee.






We decided to get Brynlee a new toy, because the play mat that she has had since she was born has kind of lost her interest.  We got the Fischer Price Rainforest Jumperoo.  She is still a little small for it so it can be difficult for her to actually bounce but she seems to like sitting in it and just relaxing and enjoying her new toy.  




Our trip to the doctors went pretty well.  Obviously she hated the shots and it was pretty unpleasant for me as well.  She stopped breathing during it and turned a purplish blue which was scary but the nurses were really great.  I fed her a couple of ounces and she cheered right up.  It was weird haha she was smiling when I was putting her clothes back on her, like she was thinking "I'm leaving this place!".

Brynlee's 4 Month Stats (percentile is out of 100 kids this is how many she is as big or bigger than)

  • 25 1/2 inches long- 65th percentile 
  • 13 lbs- 42nd percentile 
  • Head circumference 15 1/2 inches- 9th percentile (I thought that this was the odd one, because her head doesn't look disproportional to her body)  
I think I have a bowling pin for a baby!!! But hey she is so much fun! People comment on how big she is all the time but honestly she is as light as a feather, and as cute as can possible be.  But most importantly she is growing great, and is one happy and healthy little baby.  Can you tell that I am a proud mama?!  

Brynlee's Favorite Things to Do
  • Sleeping at least 8 hours a night straight- I know I am so lucky! She takes about 3 naps a day for about 30-45 minutes each.  We haven't even had to try sleep training because she goes to bed around 9 o'clock every night and sleeps till at least 7 am.  I realize this probably won't last forever, but I have been loving it so much for the last month.  I honestly don't remember the last time I had to get out of bed in the middle of the night to feed her! 
  • Eating- This girl loves her baba.  Every 3 hours she has 4 ounces, it's like clockwork.  She tries to hold it herself but I think that our bottle is to fat for her.  She get's sad after I take the bottle away even when there is nothing left in it, but give her a minute or two and she is back to normal.  
  • Jogging- We have been doing this basically every single day for the last two weeks.  B loves jogging with me! She usually falls asleep at least 10 minutes into it and I usually only go for an hour or two.  
  • Playing with her dad- this is a daddy's girl if I have ever see one.  No one can make her laugh like he can.
Who couldn't love this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment