So since her second birthday is going to be a family celebration for the three of us this year I've been trying to come up with some ideas :)
- Birthday breakfast- have balloons and a birthday banner and do a fun breakfast like clown pancakes just fun little designs with food and maybe sprinkle bananas (seriously they are delicious haha)
- Play and have fun in the morning with the balloons and let her open a couple of presents
- Nap time in our birthday pajamas
- I-jump for wee-jump time
- Probably McDonalds (her favorite play place haha) or Denny's for birthday dinner
- Home for birthday cake, a couple more presents, and a birthday movie.
I think like that sounds like a pretty fun day! Last year I kind of went all out with her birthday but it's been much more difficult this time around because of how sick we have all been. I think she'll have a nice birthday though with lots of fun and love :)