Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 2014 Family Pictures

My friend Sam (from Samantha Hanny Photography) and I traded family sessions this year.  What a great idea!  She took mine, I took her's and we each edit our own.  Score!

I have to say though that Brynlee was a beast during our session.  For real! Like really really bad.  We haven't done family pictures in over 2 years so I kind of forgot about all the stress and preparation that goes into it!

We took our pictures up north in Ashton so we had to leave at like 3:30pm in order to drive the 1.5 hours.  My bra broke that morning (yep, I blame nursing) so I needed to run out and get a new one.  That took longer than I thought and then I had to get everyone ready.  Feed Brynlee, get her dressed, and do her hair...now times that by two.  And then nag Ben for probably an hour to get ready and that I needed help.

So we were 30 minutes late....yea I hate that!  I planned to be there at a certain time because I knew that Beckett would need to eat by then.  Well, since we left so late there wasn't really time to feed him...yea that was a bad idea.  Beckett and Brynlee both cried throughout the whole thing.  I have literally done at least 2 headswaps on all the pictures haha oh well next time I will be sure to leave on time and feed everyone! And stash gummybears in my back pocket to bribe Brynlee.

At least they look super cute!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment